Free tools and tips for your essay writing
Coming Up With Great Problem Solution Essay Topic Ideas
There are many issues around you that could be solved, but this requires commitment and hard work from all students. To motivate you to get involved in social problems, your professors will ask you to write many problem solution essays. The most difficult part of this task is to actually find an interesting and suitable topic to discuss about. You have to make your colleagues interested in your problem solution essay if you want to get high grades. Fortunately, there are many interesting ideas that you can explore and use as topic:
- Transgender discrimination. Many people don’t know much about Transgender people, so this is your chance to give them some new information. Don’t forget that you have to bring actual solution to the problem, not just to emphasize some concepts.
- Violence among teenagers. Some parents blame the media, while others think that excessive usage of Internet is to blame. Either way, we can’t neglect that teenagers are more and more violent. What can we do to change this?
- Drug abuse. It happens everywhere, no matter how severe the law is. There are many active media campaigns against drugs, but none of them seem to be really effective. Is there anything you and your classmates can do to change this?
- Health system in your country. Hospitals need improvement and many sick patients do not have enough money for treatment. Unfortunately, the government does not do much in this situation. What are the solutions? What can other people do to solve this problem?
- Rehabilitation of criminals. When someone is released from jail, he does not have many chances to lead a normal life. He will be constantly discriminated by the society, so he will end up in jail again. What measures the government has to take to prevent this? Why the current rehabilitation process is not effective?
- Sexual harassment. Most of your colleagues don’t realize this, but many women are exposed to sexual harassment on a daily basis. Even if the law is punishing the harassers, most of the victims choose to not go to the police.
- Religious discrimination. It can make teenagers depressed and anxious, and it can make adults lose their job. It is much more than a friendly teasing; it’s something that can hurt an entire community. Present some valid solutions in your problem solution essay.
A Few Pointers To Keep In Mind
© federacioongpau.org. All rights reserved. | use this website when writing your essay