Free tools and tips for your essay writing
A List Of Interesting Argumentative Essay Topics On Bullying
An argumentative essay is a type of essay whereby you state a position and present a counter-argument against that position. It is one of the most common types of essays that students are required to write in English class. Although you can write an argumentative essay on any issue, there are certain topics that make for more interesting arguments than others. In particular bullying is one issue that always raises interesting arguments. Here is a list of interesting argumentative essay topics on bullying for students to consider.
- There have always been many discussions revolving around the issue of how to stop bullying in schools. You can write an argument on whether the victim of bullying or the perpetrator of bullying needs more counselling.
- Cyber bullying is a growing concern across the world. Most of us have either experienced cyber bullying or know someone who has been a victim. You can write an argument as to whether cyber bullying is more harmful or destructive than physical or face-to-face bullying.
- The society is always attempting to develop solutions to the problem of bullying in schools. You can write an argument about whether the schools’ administrators are better placed to deal with bullying than parents.
- Psychologists, educators and parents have always attempted to understand the causes of bullying. In your argumentative paper, you can discuss whether the focus should be on treating the effects of bullying or the causes of bullying.
- You can write an argumentative paper on whether bullying is more in the classroom or online. You may also argue as to whether bullying is more prevalent outside the classroom setting.
- Most victims of bullying do not talk to their teachers or parents about it. You can write an argument about whether talking to others about being bullied helps to provide relief or even prevent future bullying.
- There is a common view that the prevalence of bullying among boys is greater than in girls. What can you say about this statement?
- Some schools have a policy of holding parents responsible for their children’s behaviour. You can write an argument as to whether holding parents responsible for their children’s behaviour can help to prevent bullying.
- Some schools have proposed the expulsion of students who are found guilty of bullying other students. What is the effectiveness of this approach?
- Do you think school awareness programs that are designed to promote tolerance at school are effective in dealing with bullying?
A Few Pointers To Keep In Mind
© federacioongpau.org. All rights reserved. | use this website when writing your essay