Free tools and tips for your essay writing
A List Of Interesting Narrative Descriptive Essay Topics For Middle School
A narrative descriptive essay will have two parts i.e. the description and the narration. The description will involve a detailed account of the thing you are talking about. Since most schools do not ask students to write about people, the topic is generally a scene, place animals or things. Once you have given the details you think are important, you will have to narrate your own experience or feelings about the topic. This is where you tell a brief tale about the animal, scene, place or thing.
List of topics to work upon
- Write on your pet or what do you think a pet should be like. Let the readers form a mental picture from your description about your pet or the ideal pet.
- One of the most memorable weddings that you have attended and what made it so memorable. Describe other weddings too and write how they were any different.
- One of the biggest misunderstanding that you have witnessed or something in which you were involved. You can write about any major event that took place in your life.
- Describe a heroic act that you may have done. You can also write about the most cowardice thing you have done in your life.
- The first day of a new school can be an interesting affair and something that all students remember for a long time. So you can write about the first day and all that happened that day and how you felt at the end of it.
- A day spent camping in the woods can be quite eventful. You can easily write descriptive essay on the experience you had during camping or hiking in a forest. The narrative part can be adventurous with a sense of danger.
- If you like history or some specific character from the history books, you can write about an imaginary meeting with this person. It will be completely made up but you can get lots of details about the person and how he talks or dresses from the history books.
- The first time you learned to ride a bicycle can also be quite a good topic for a narrative essay.
- You can write about one of the wild animals that you may have seen on one of your vacations. You can also write about the whole experience and how you saw the animal and what happened next.
A Few Pointers To Keep In Mind
© federacioongpau.org. All rights reserved. | use this website when writing your essay